Arizona Fall League:
The Phoeneix Desert Dogs captured the National Division title back on November 13, so the six Rockies on the roster will play for a chance to win the Arizona Fall League title once the regulate season ends on November 20.
- Shane Lindsay did not take part in the decision on November 11, but he struck out seven batters and allowed three runs in four innings.
- David Patton allowed four runs on four hits in 1/3 IP on November 10.
- Chaz Roe hasn't pitched since November 6.
- Michael McKenry went 3-for-5 with a double, a homer, and three RBI on November 10. The next day, he hit his ninth homer. Then the day after, he went 3-for-5 but did not hit a homer. Atlanta prospect Tyler Flowers, 17 homers for Myrtle Beach (Carolina League) in 2008, took the lead in AFL homers after having a three homer, seven RBI game on November 12.
- Chris Nelson hit a homer on November 11, his fourth. On November 13, he went 4-for-5 with a triple, two homers, and five RBI.
- As Rox Girl posted a few days ago, Eric Young, Jr. missed this past week of AFL action.
Hawaii Winter League:
The Hawaii Winter League concluded yesterday, as the Waikiki Beach Boys took home the championship. Giants' 2008 first round pick Buster Posey smacked a three-run homer in the seventh inning during the 5-1 victory.
The Honolulu Sharks finished second (17-18) behind Waikiki in the two-team divsion.
- Austin Chambliss allowed two runs on two hits and two walks in 1/3 IP on November 11.
- Still don't know what happened to Andy Graham after his October 24 appearance.
- On November 11, Connor Graham struck out eight and walked three in four innings. He allowed no runs.
- Lars Davis had five hits in his last nine at-bats (that's over three games). On November 15, he hit his first homer, a solo shot, in HWL action.
- Darin Holcomb finished the HWL hitting .163/.291/.239.
- Mike Mitchell did nothing of in the final week of HWL play.