Welcome to this postseason edition of Purple Row Radio!
On this edition, Andrew and I are joined by Purple Row comment favorite Resolution to discuss the following topics and more:
- Who do each of us want to see win the World Series?
- Why is it so difficult for some to move past the disappointing 2011 Colorado season?
- Greg breaks down the roster moves made thus far, and explains why at least one more round of cuts is going to be necessary before we can even worry about the tender deadline.
- Who are the obvious trade candidates, and who else is a likely departure from the Rockies headed into next year?
- Do you need teeth to eat a soul?
Direct download below, embedded player after the jump.
Purple Row Radio - 10/24/11