Purple Row Radio
Welcome to another edition of Purple Row Radio! On this edition, we discuss:
- Why Greg is surprised that the Rockies chose to cut Jose Lopez when they did.
- With Lopez and Alfredo Amezaga the most recent roster removals, are Eric Young Jr. and Chris Nelson viable replacements in the long term?
- What might the Rockies do with their four new open slots on the 40 Man Roster?
- Who will be the next Jason Giambi for the Rockies?
- What paths to the majors are laid before Charlie Blackmon at this point?
- What did we think of Juan Nicasio's start on Saturday (even though neither of us saw it)?
- Andrew shares some stories from his trip to see the Sky Sox on Saturday, including thoughts on Aaron Cook's most recent (and presumably final) rehab start.
- What would the show be like if Andrew and I could afford to make a "real" podcast?
Be warned; my side of the conversation was mixed too hot (in other words, I had the wrong data up when I was editing the podcast and didn't realize my voice was peaking way too high), so you might not want to have your volume up at full blast for this one.
Direct link below, embedded after the jump.
Purple Row Radio - 5/30/11