Purple Row Radio
Welcome back to Purple Row Radio! On this edition, Andrew and I get very distracted and talk about the following random things and (probably) more:
- Rockies players playing through games with broken bones. Cool!
- What exactly does it mean to be on the 40 Man Roster and the 60 Day Disabled List? Whoa!
- Why did Matt Pagnozzi get the call as opposed to Eliezer Alfonzo or Jordan Pacheco? Awesome!
- Flashback to backup catchers of years past, including names such as Alvin Colina, Edwin Bellorin and Geronimo Gil. Radical!
- Why Jason Hammel and Huston Street give such great interviews. Totally sweet!
- Andrew takes another look at the progress of Charlie Blackmon and Chris Nelson as they continue their quests for long-term opportunities with the Rockies. Wow!
- What can we expect from the upcoming Indians series? .... exclamation!
- Producing a podcast. .... Seriously?
- Plenty of other nonsense.
Note: this episode is not, in fact, a toy commercial.
Direct download below, embedded after the jump!
Purple Row Radio - 6/20/11