Purple Row Radio
Welcome back to Purple Row Radio!
On this edition, Andrew and I discuss the following topics and more:
- Impressions of the Yankees series; what we wanted and what we actually got.
- Aaron Cook's current situation upcoming at the end of the year (or sooner).
- What should be done with Cook in the meantime?
- If we were to move Cook out of the rotation, who could replace him?
- Why Greg thinks Eric Young Jr's spot in the team has to do with Dexter Fowler's weaknesses, and why Andrew thinks Cole Garner should be here instead.
Direct download below, embedded after the jump.
Purple Row Radio - 6/27/11