Purple Row Radio
Welcome back to Purple Row Radio! On this edition, Paul and I discuss the following topics and more:
- Why we're confused about Dick Monfort's decision to "accept responsibility" for the team's failures.
- Why we think Monfort's statement doesn't make sense and accomplishes little.
- Comparisons of fanbases, and how sometimes fans feel as though only their own team / manager / ownership is faulty when we hear these complaints from everywhere.
- Revisiting the decision to fire Clint Hurdle, and how managerial firings may or may not impact baseball teams moving forward.
- What is there to read into regarding the organization's failure to develop long-term MLB pitchers? Is there a systemic problem somewhere along the chain?
Direct download below, embedded player after the jump.
Purple Row Radio - 5/25/12