It's a new week! A new Monday! And since ESNumbers hasn't done it yet, a new Party Deck! How about that weekend we just had eh? The ups, the downs, the generality of it all. Wow such generic, unless it wasn't.
So topical topics include as usual:
- Football for skinny guys that run around for 90 minutes
- Playoffs involving tossing a round ball into a peach basket with the bottom cut out.
- Playoffs involving putting a biscuit in a basket.
- Favorite TV Show
- When was the first time you broke the law?
- Can I borrow a dollar? I need it for bus fare.
- If you could relocate to anywhere in the world and live there for the rest of your life, where would that be?
- Seriously, I'm stranded here in downtown Cedar Rapids, my wallet is at home, I don't have anyone to call for a ride, I just need a dollar for bus fare.
- Fruity pebbles, or cocoa pebbles?
- Do you bowl straight or with a curve?