Wouldn't it be epic if I used the blink tag for this whole introduction to this party deck? No? I agree.
So now that we've got a new party deck, what games shall we play today kids, and not kids? Don't tell me you're not a kid. I've met some pretty cool 80 year old kids who enjoy playing games. This is the Party deck. This is where we come to play.
First rule of party deck: tell everyone about party deck.
Second rule of party deck: tell EVERYONE about party deck.
I hope everyone is having an enjoyable summer thus far in spite of the obvious unpleasantness that is going on with our shared interest. Since I'm writing all of this off the cuff, I'm trying to figure out if there is a good theme that we should go with this party deck. Here's options, or make up your own rules:
- Write a haiku (because haiku's are fun dangit!!!
- Share your favorite song at the moment. You can post multiple songs if your mood changes at the moment. Make sure you preface with the genre of song to be polite. I will listen to everything however.
- What is the one thing (no category needed) that you are really looking forward to right now?
- When you go on a long trip, what is your favorite mode of transport?
- Complain that I said this wasn't going to be a survey, and I won't read it. :P,/li>
So yeah. Enjoy. d(^-^)b