Some of them we already knew, such as Dubose, Gallo, Graves and Gil among others. But now we find out who will from the minors will attend Spring Training. A few thoughts:
- Seth Smith: Not a surprise. I think he'll see a September call-up unless a string of injuries speed the process up.
- Matt Miller: He'll head back to the Springs but will probably spend a good deal of ST with the Rockies before he's reassigned.
- Sean Barker: OK, this one is a bit surprising. I don't think he'll see the Majors with the Rockies ever.
- Joe Koshansky: JoKo should be an interesting story to follow during ST.
- Ian Stewart: Can he make it 2-for-2 in the ST MVP category? Either way he'll head back to the Springs where he'll play third, though a little outfield isn't out of the question.
Greg Reynolds: I'm not sure how long they'll want to keep him but chances are good he'll at least get a couple of starts.