It wasn't a good last week for many of the Rockies' prospects playing fall baseball.
Arizona Fall League
- On November 5, Shane Lindsay started his second game in the AFL and took the loss. He allowed one run on four hits and two walks in three innings. He also struck out three.
- David Patton pitched in that November 5 contest and allowed two runs on four hits and a walk in one inning.
- Chaz Roe showed some better stuff in his November 6 start. He struck out seven batters in four innings and allowed no runs on one hit. He did, however, walk three.
- Michael McKenry has seven home runs, good for a three-way tie for first in the AFL.
- Chris Nelson hasn't done much to stand out over the last week.
- Eric Young, Jr. has 18 stolen bases and collected six hits in his next four games, before going hitless on November 7.
Hawaii Winter League
- On Novemer 5, Austin Chambliss pitched a scoreless 1 1/3 innings. He then allowed a run in two-thirds of an inning on November 8.
- Anyone know what happened to Andy Graham? He hasn't pitched since October 24.
- Connor Graham's been regressing. On November 4, he allowed seven runs on two hits and six walks in 2 2/3 innings.
- Hits have been few and far between for Lars Davis in his limited playing time. He has nine hits in 54 at-bats.
- Darin Holcomb went 3-for-4 with an RBI last night.
- Mike Mitchell has struck out at least once in his last nine games.