Fears confirmed today:
- If the Rockies don't score early, you can forget about them winning late.
- The umpires really are out to get us.
- Clint Hurdle will bunt us to oblivion if given the chance.
- The heart of the lineup is a lead weight out to sink us all.
- Jason Hammel is actually pretty good, but now might not like us very much because we can't score runs for him.
- Manny Corpas can't save us.
- Barry Zito has been reborn.
- Matt Belisle wil be given another chance.
- The Rockies might outscore every non-Dodger opponent on the season but still wind up with only sixty-five wins.
- There could be an infinite number of X-Men Origins movies and they likely aren't going to get any better.
Rowbot Roll Call:
RockiesMagicNumber, The Lodo Magic Man, pierzynskirules, fantasyfencing, PioneerSkies, jrockies, ES46NE10, TehChamp, MohrPlease, Tom (RFTN), nodakroxfan, Mondogarage, Chrysicat, EricMedic, Rox Girl, WolfMarauder, blooming rock, TuLoRocks2008, Jester76, dds_dave, Poseidon's Fist, GoRoxGo, Business Socks, Hizilla, Foxhole Atheist, Redhawk, smokinRox, walkoff59, Charlie77, holly96, frightenedinmate#2, Jabberwocky, FlyAway, blakestlubers25, KindredSprites, ALrockies
1386 total comments, the names in bold broke the century mark. 1-0 was the score, 9-14 is the record.