- The only word in the English dictionary that can be typed with strictly the bottom row on a keyboard is "ZZZ."
- The highest scoring word known in Scrabble is "Benzoxycamphors," good for 1830 points.
- Mercury has ice in its craters.
- Astronauts can grow up to two inches taller after being in space due to weightlessness expanding cartilage in the spine.
- 4.1% of Colorado households have a family income greater than $200,000. That ranks 12th among US states and 2nd among continental US states west of the Mississippi.
- What does a Rubik's Cube, ballpoint pen, carriage, lunar rover, matches, carburetor and holography have in common? All are inventions that are credited to Hungarians.