Are you a just a member of a herd, just a sheeple?
HOW DO I PLAY GAME?
Easy, if you have the common sense of a second grader.
There will be a list of questions at the bottom.
The object of said game is to provide the most common response from the people playing the game, ie: Family Feud.
You would receive one point for each person who provided the same answer.
In other words, if the question was "What is the best part of your life?" and 12 people said "Crushing my enemies with an iron fist," each of those players would receive 12 points. If 5 players said "Beer" they would each receive 5 points. If 1 player said "San Francisco Giants" they would receive 1 point (internet condemnation from their peers, and hopefully a well deserved punch in the mouth).
Every answer will score at least point, so answer them all please.
There is not a right or wrong answer, some of the questions may be vague. (that's the point).
Please do not discuss answers to the questions in the thread as it may effect what people answer with.
Please send your responses to the questions and your PR username to my e-mail address and the answers will be posted after the allotted cut-off time. Let's say the cut-off time is 9PM Mountain time on Sunday August 11th.
The winner will receive a million internet points and praise of his or her internet peers. Losers, laughed and mocked.
1. Who was the best Rockies pitcher in club history prior to the start of the 2001 season? (1993 through 2000)?
2. What was the best Rockies hitter within that same time period?
3. When I saw this former Rockie in another uniform, it was difficult to wrap my head around: ________
4. I hate this other MLB team with the fire of a thousand suns: __________
5. This pitcher is a worthless bum except he turns into Cy Young when he pitches against Colorado: ___________
6. The best part of Coors Field is this: __________
7. The worst part of Coors Field is this: __________
8. I really want this guy on the Rockies: __________
9. Oh god, why do we have take road trips to: __________
10. Can't wait until ___________ gets called up.
11. Todd Helton is __________
12. I want to go just have a beer and talk baseball with this current or former Rockies player: _____________