NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) ("DMCA"), MLBAM has designated to the U.S. Copyright Office an agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement relating to this Website or the other MLBAM Properties (the "Designated Agent"). All such notifications relating to this Website or the other MLBAM Properties must be a written communication and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit MLBAM to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit MLBAM to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and/or electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The best Rockies gifs of the 2015 season
Check out all of the best gifs from the Rockies 2015 season—some unforgettable stuff.