The Game Score metric is calculated by:
* 50 points for starting the game
* Add +1 for each out recorded
* Add +2 for each inning completed AFTER the fourth
* Add +1 for each strikeout
* Subtract -4 for each earned run allowed
* Subtract -2 for each unearned run allowed
* Subtract -2 for each hit allowed
*Subtract -1 for each walk
Gray gets 50+ 27 +10 (basically, 87 points for a complete game)
16 points for the strikeouts (87+16=103)
Then -2 for each hit (103-8)
No walks or runs allowed.
Why isn't his game score 95???